First Home Buyers
Buying your first home is an exciting prospect, however it can also be daunting. There are a lot of things to learn about including:
- Different types of loans and what the terminology means
- Whether to build or buy an existing property and the various incentives available
- How much deposit you need
- What happens with your mortgage when your circumstances change (such as when you start a family)
We Are More Than Just A Broker. We Are Educators As Well.
With all of our clients, we take the time to conduct a thorough briefing session where we:
- Learn everything about your circumstances
- Take you through the entire process explaining everything as we go
- Give you our recommendations and a personalised plan to get your first home
This is time well invested, and our clients always leave feeling excited about having a plan to achieve their goals and understanding the process.
Do You Just Need Advice or Not Sure If You Can Get Finance?
We are here to help no matter where you are starting from. We have even helped people to design a personal budget so they could save their deposit. In some cases we've worked with people for months to get their finances in shape before we even looked at their loan options.
If you think that home-ownership is out of reach, come and talk with us. You might be surprised.
Finding the Right Property
Not only are we a finance broker, we also have access to a comprehensive database of properties for sale with all listing agents. This database provides us with reports and valuable insights to identify suitable properties within the budget we have worked out together.
In Bundaberg, we can also help you engage a trusted real estate professional to negotiate with the selling agent on your behalf using the information we have gathered about the property.